Sunday, March 20, 2011

No alarms and no suprises please.

At this moment in time, Will Jaeger is at T-mix studio in Dallas, TX laying down his drum tracks. I'm so excited I can barely speak. Ok, I can speak fine, but it's nice to see this project starting to take off. I wish I could be there, but alas, I'm a working stiff and I'm at work. Hopefully pics coming tonight! More lyrics to share soon, as well. Good stuff ahead folks! Just think, you'll be able to say "I knew them back when they were just a couple of over the hill morons playing way too loudly and ripping off Led Zeppelin." YEAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can actually say I have known these guys since the old days of playing way to loud in way to small of places.......Rabid Rocker

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, me too. They've lost me a bit in the 2000's but their early output is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete